£30,000 – £37,000 per annum
City of London
An international private bank are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Officer to join their Accounts team in London.
The role will involve the following:
Daily responsibility for the management control of all incoming invoices and ensuring that payment of suppliers etc. are paid accordingly under the terms and conditions of the contract. Duties include:
- Distribution of paper invoices for departmental authorisation
- Instruct Administration Frankfurt to process/release invoice for payment
- Validation of all invoices for payment ensuring correctly coded with appropriate department and service code within SAP.
- Reconciliation and funding of relevant external / internal accounts
- Central contact point with Administration Frankfurt
Daily management of all staff expense claims and staff ‘cash’ advances .Duties include:
- Distribution of staff corporate credit cards statements for payment
- Reconciliation of all staff expenses including conformity checks
- Provide cash expenses for staff business travel
Who we are looking for:
- 2-5 years’ experience of handling a high volume of invoice payments and debits/credits.
- Confidence in handling multiple tasks simultaneously and a desire to learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proactive and forward thinking approach to work.