£30,000 – £40,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
An international private bank are looking to recruit a Cash Management Officer to join their team in London.
This is a new service that offers current account facilities for SMEs introduced to the branch via its German Savings Banks network. The Cash Management Officer will have daily responsibility for the management & control of all processes generated from all current account business streams.
- Customer account opening
- Promoting the offering to potential clients
- Liaison with relationship management
- Daily contact with clients
- Reconciliation of incoming & outgoing payments
- Reconciliation of all Direct Debits , standing orders etc
- Cash position keeping & funding of relevant accounts
- Daily monitoring of AML tools
- Fee management
- Customer statement management
- Daily interaction with Compliance/AML & Accounting
- Knowledge of the UK retail banking products & regulatory requirements
- Experience in the process flows of retail payment systems
- Proactive individual to drive the product offering and help enhance the services provided.