£30,000 – £35,000 per annum + pension
West London, United Kingdom
Our client is a small yet well-established global business that thrives on providing an excellent service for both customers and employees. They are growing rapidly and are now looking for a committed and professional Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Officer to join their team ASAP.
About the role:
Working within the Human Resources department the Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Officer will be responsible to undertake various complex duties in this busy and exciting role.
To be successful for this payroll position you must have good knowledge of:
- Payroll and benefits
- UK Tax Law
- UK Pensions
- Employee benefits/schemes – such as BUPA, Aviva, Canada Life etc.
Interviews for the Compensation, Payroll & Benefits Officer position are to be undertaken straightaway and we would expect potential candidates to be:
- Well organised
- Very proactive
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Able to think outside the box
- Take ownership of payroll tasks independently
- A strong team player
- Working knowledge of the payroll and benefits department, as this will be a focused part of your role