£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established manufacturer who continues to be the premier manufacturer for their ideas. With worldwide locations and a presence in over forty countries, they will be sure to never be short of ideas, idea-makers, or uncharted territories to explore.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper with some experience of working in a manufacturing, production, logistics or supply chain environment to join our successful client. As part of the finance team you will be a driven, hard-working and enthusiastic individual with excellent skills and knowledge to fulfil the needs of the business.
This role will be responsible for all aspect of Accounts up to Trial Balance.
- Credit Control (500 Accounts)
- Sales Ledger ( £10 Million Ledger)
- Accounts Payable
- Banking and posting customer receipts
- Monthly Payroll for 30 employees
- Support any other Finance admin task as required (Expenses/OPEX reporting etc)
We are looking for:
- Ability to produce and interpret data and decide on any action required.
- Desire to improve individually and the department
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables and Vlookups)
- Able to work to and report progress on clear and concise KPIs.
- Excellent Communications skills both Verbal and Written
- Good PC knowledge (Ms-Office) and able to work with large amounts of data (Excel) and make sound conclusions for current status and basic projections.
- Heading and assisting to deliver projects on time.
- Structured, independent working and an attitude to “get things done”.
- Working to strict deadlines
- Confident multi tasking and prioritising workload.