£22,000 – £28,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established manufacturer who continues to be the premier manufacturer for their ideas. With worldwide locations and a presence in over forty countries, they will be sure to never be short of ideas, idea-makers, or uncharted territories to explore.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller with some experience of working in a manufacturing, production, logistics or supply chain environment to join our successful client. As part of the finance team you will be a driven, hard-working and enthusiastic individual with excellent skills and knowledge to fulfil the needs of the business.
This role will be responsible for 10 million pounds worth of business which is spread across 500 different accounts and to be able to handle this to the expectation of our client you will need strong and reliable previous credit control experience and key responsibilities will include:
• Chasing credit on a daily basis via telephone, email and mail
• Make sure allocation of payments to client accounts is administered in an accurate and timely manner
• Review and analyse client accounts ensuring all client queries are resolved promptly and prescribed credit limits are complied with
• Ensure debtors settle accounts in accordance with terms of business commensurate with the authorised standards of developing company financial policy
• Prioritise client accounts for pursuit of debts.
• Ensure the client has all the relevant information to pay invoices on time
• Ensure clients receive prompt and accurate requests in relation to non-payment of their accounts
The working hours will be 8:30am – 17:00pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays you will finish at 16:30pm.
• 25 days holiday
• 3.5% pension contribution
• 5% annual bonus