£85,000 per annum
Our client was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why their mission is to put your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. They help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live. Now as they are on a journey of tremendous growth they are looking for an EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead who will lead, strategize and oversee the organisations talent attraction and acquisition on a global stage.
Who they are looking for
They are building out their Talent Team that will help deliver on their mission to unify and simplify the way people spend, send, see and save their money. To enable them to do this they’ve created a brand new EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead role.
A visionary who can demonstrate their ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional ways, effectively attracting unicorn talent for all their offices worldwide. With our client operating entirely different from other organisations in the FinTech space there is a strong culture of being different, being unique and not following the norm. Being able to communicate effectively with candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview, and becoming an external ambassador of their brand all the way throughout the hiring process is critical. Being capable of continuously tracking internal hiring metrics to identify potential bottlenecks and drive efficiency, improvements and results to hire technical talent faster and smarter are qualities that will match with our client.
They need you to find the right talent, for the right roles as they continue to scale with many offices in Europe, the UK and further expansion of their global setup including that of the USA is core to their future state plans. Do you want to have an impact on one of the fastest growing Fintech in Europe? Do you have experience sourcing extraordinary technical talent from different parts of the globe? If yes, keep on reading.
What will your day involve
- Develop and embed a strategic recruitment process for organisation to attract global talent, working closely with the entire senior leadership team.
- Create and manage top of funnel campaigns to attract high calibre candidates across the organisation.
- Create and compose compelling emails that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture.
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates to determine both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit.
- You will consistently look to identify new pools of talent and be fearless in challenging their perceptions to bring the most worthy and talented individuals to the table.
- Work on special projects, such as Employer Branding, process improvement, and other Talent Acquisition initiatives to improve the hiring efficiency and candidate experience.
- You actively seek and enjoy participating and organising events in their community (tech meet-ups / conferences), being a brand evangelist.
- Work in tandem with People Ops. & management to ensure succession planning and retention.
- Lead on the talent acquisition strategy to double their existing head count and successfully conquer the global stage
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with building world-class relationships with candidates from tech communities?
- Experience of managing and growing a team?
- Having a good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify a great fit?
- Experienced sourcing technical talent via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, etc?
- Organized, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner?
- Having a bias towards action and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily?
- Having a passion for the technology industry and special interest in fintech?
- Love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams?
- Being able to understand communication and knowing what emotional intelligence is and the role it plays in maintaining an inclusive culture?
- Having experience working on the global stage and attracting global technical talent?
- Can work in unconventional ways to discover and attract unicorn talent?
- Being confident and comfortable in strategically thinking and planning, with the drive and know-how to implement your strategies and embed them into the talent function?
- Have you got experience with an organisation that has gone through rapid growth?
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Equity options available