£45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Marble Arch, London
We are currently working with our private investment banking clients based in the heart of London. They are a small yet well-established global business who thrive on providing an excellent service for both customers and employees. Our clients are growing rapidly and are looking for a committed, professional HR Manager to join their team.
About the role:
Working within the Human Resources team, the HR Development Manager will provide full HR business partnering to the Head of HR and provide HR support to the Heads of department. You will lead on recruitment, training needs of the team and all ER issues within the organisation. This is a full senior HR generalist role and is suitable for an individual with good knowledge of managing a full HR role with a keen knowledge or interest in ER cases. You should have previous experience working within the financial sector or banking industries
- Liaising with heads of departments to establish their recruitment needs
- Updating and/or producing job descriptions with guidance from Heads of departments.
- Advertising vacant positions, liaising with recruitment agencies and/or Universities/Schools to complete administration for all recruitment, arranging interviews, prompting feedback to agencies & applicants, etc.
- Production of a Preferred Suppliers List (PSL), negotiating fees with recruitment agencies
- Keeping an accurate record and management of recruitment spend
Training & Development
- Leading Training & Development initiatives: Leading on internal training needs analysis, sourcing suitable training providers, processing training requests, managing training agreements with suppliers and employees, booking delegates onto courses, sending joining instructions, , co-ordinating enrolments.
- Maintaining and updating training records ensuring compliance is met at all times and monitoring annual training budget.
HR Generalist Support
- Producing, implementing and updating employment law and HR policies and procedures to meet the needs of the business.
- Keeping the organisation and SLT up to date with employment legislation changes and the impact to business.
- Maintaining accurate records and developing HR management reports and people KPI’s as required.
- Creating and implementing an organisation succession plan and career trajectory matrix / skills dictionary.
- Managing all HR compliance to include data requests and compliance responsibilities to GDPR regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of UK employment laws.
- Experience of developing and creating organisation HR policy and procedures.
- Proven, time served experience of managing multiple ER cases.
- Well organised and proactive.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
- Strong team player with effective communication skills