£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a part qualified Financial Accountant & Office Manager who can manage all bookkeeping, work alongside the accounts and also run the office day-to-day.
You must be a strong team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set who can take ownership and full responsibility for your remit. As a rapidly growing business, being hands on and making things happen with minimum supervision is absolutely essential.
This is a great team to work with and an exciting challenge for someone wanting to make a long-term career move and grow with the business.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations
- Management of the online accounting platform Xero
- Identify processes that work across the business that will streamline ability to manage finances
- Creation and communication of weekly financial reporting documents
- You will also assist in managing all R&D claims with accountants / HMRC to make sure all credits are maximised.
- Manage payroll and HR providers
- Assisting with office admin, office management, (10%) alongside your financial duties there is also an expectation to run the office on a day to day basis. They are a small team working in a fun office, but require someone to put some love into it an make the working environment much more inviting and creative.
- You must have an entrepreneurial mind-set who wants full autonomy for the role and can make things happen- you like to get stuff done.
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Has excellent people skills, good business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- Is willing to get stuck in and have a hands of approach. They are a small hardworking team, so the flexibility to help out is a must.
- Will manage competing priorities effectively with resilience to keep the business’ day to day success on track
- Is diligent and discrete with all things finance and payroll
- Is confident with their ability to develop this role and have a hands on approach and passion for the business growth
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a finance team
- Professional accounting qualification, ACCA/CIMA (part qualified)
- Experience in using Xero account platform
- IT literacy (MS office)
- A committed team player with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Diligent and has an eye for detail