Marble Arch, London
Full-time £35,000 – £40,000
We are currently working with our private investment banking clients based in the heart of London. They are a small yet well-established global business who thrive on providing an excellent service for both customers and employees. Our clients are growing rapidly and are looking for a committed, professional senior HR project co-ordinator to join their team.
About the role
Working within the Human Resources team and department this HR projector coordinator will be responsible to undertake various roles in this exciting position commencing ASAP. You will be in charge of the coordination of a variety of HR and comms projects. To be successful for this HR project coordinator position you must be knowledgeable or be able to:
- Support HR documentation upgrade, liaising with the HR team.
- Identify, manage and organise all employee events.
- Support the development of HR projects.
- Manage the clients Linked In page.
- Participate in projects if required by line manager.
- Liaise with the employees based in the parent company in both French and English
- Well organised
- Very proactive
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
- Able to travel overseas when required
- Take ownership of project tasks independently
- Strong team player.
- Fluent written and spoken language in both French and English.