£50,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
Our client is looking to source a Training Manager to join their head office team in London.
As a global membership organisation that prides itself on making it simpler to do business that’s good for everyone, our client is home to the world’s largest collaborative platform for sharing responsible sourcing data on supply chains. Their methodology is used by more than 50,000 members in over 155 countries to manage performance around 4 pillars: labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics, and they provide a series of training programmes to support their membership as part of their subscriptions.
Training Manager – Key Outputs:
- Manage the Training Team and Global training partners with clear vision and objectives.
- Develop a suite of delivery options to be considered “best in class” within the Responsible Sourcing sector.
- Lead the development and evolution of the eLearning platform with a combination of content from within as well as 3rd party stakeholder collaborations.
- Provide timely and specific content to support industry focus areas such as Modern Day Slavery and case studies on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Proactive development of training partnerships with 3rd party providers and collaborations to enhance training materials to members across 4 pillars.
- Together with HR team, develop internal employee training and inductions.
- Reflect the global membership and provide training solutions appropriate to local needs and translated as appropriate.
- Manage and personally deliver training courses and webinars, including some international face to face delivery.
- Continually review and develop product training courses including.
- Create timely and engaging training materials to launch and embed new products and services.
- Deliver a monthly training report to highlight the provision and utilisation of all training courses and to act upon the insights to continually develop the programme.
- Undertake regular competitor reviews on their offers training portals / materials and ensure training programme is fit for purpose and industry leading.
Training Manager – Key Requirements:
• Proven experience of leading a Training team.
• A practical understanding of varied learning techniques e.g. webinars , face to face , e-learning development.
• An understanding of the latest development and trends in training.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 5 years training delivery
• Experience of managing a small team
• Experience of using and updating a Learning Management System
• Creating training materials (PowerPoint presentation or similar) and e-Learning courses
• Excellent and engaging communicator and presenter
• Bring in new approaches for training delivery
• Mindset of continuous improvement in training
• Highly organised, excellent time management skills
• Team leadership and coaching
• Defining and leading projects with strong team work and influencing skills
• Team player with the ability to work with other departments to achieve objectives
• Fluent in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Being multilingual would be highly advantageous (but not essential)