Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 DOE
Location: London, Leeds or Nottingham
Inclusive Recruiting are pioneering recruitment and training partners. We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent and deliver innovative workshop programmes to progressive organisations serious about embedding inclusion and belonging.
As a company, we are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth as we expand our reach to provide opportunities across the whole of the UK. With our established office in London and now two new office locations recently opened in Leeds and Nottingham, we are seeking an experienced Account Manager/Recruiter to service our existing client base and deliver exceptional talent into roles.
Our ambition is huge, as is our commitment to providing exceptional service to our candidates throughout their journey through the application and interview process. It’s an exciting time for them and for us! We want to help exceptional talent find the opportunities their experience and ability deserve, enabling them to dazzle and exceed all expectations. With our Diversity & Inclusion in recruitment training programmes, we aim to bring true inclusion and belonging into the workplace, challenging the status quo and removing barriers. We are passionate about enabling our clients to move past talking about D&I and start taking action!
We have created a culture we are proud of; an open, transparent and naturally collaborative style that allows us to deliver fantastic results for our clients and candidates, whilst building a fabulous team here at Inclusive Recruiting where the emphasis is on capability and credibility.
Who are you?
- We are all about exceeding expectations and paving our own path. We will need to know you are too – we don’t follow the ‘recruitment pack’ . You will be able to demonstrate this is your mindset, behaviours and experience to date. We are proud to be different
- You will take the time to understand our business and why we are here
- You will be naturally driven with a strong work ethic and integrity is at the core of all you do
- You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent levels of service and results within recruitment in your previous roles
- You may have worked for an external agency or have been part of an internal talent team – either way you are able to identify and attract the best talent in the market, using a variety of methods and networks. We go out of our way to find the ‘hidden gems’ in the market – most of whom are not actively looking – we would expect you to do the same
- Good time management and organisation is crucial
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent relationship builder with candidates and clients alike. Credibility and integrity are non – negotiable for us
- A proactive and innovative approach and ability to work independently is also important
- Maintain and develop strategically important relationships with key clients
- Discuss clients needs and advise on solutions with confidence
- Nurture and build a contact base of senior level decision makers across clients and markets
- Leverages relationships to identify wider business opportunities for other departments
- Manage both candidate and client expectations
- Build a strong candidate network and optimise referrals and recommendations
- Shortlist exceptional talent for our clients – proactively approach the market
- Conduct in-depth screening interviews with all shortlisted candidates
- Contribute to delivering strategic sales goals by placing candidates
- Manage and negotiate the offer process
- Be seen as a ‘trusted advisor’ in your market
- Ensure timely client reviews are conducted
Why Inclusive Recruiting?
We get it – this is a two way process – we need to be right for you too! Here at IR, we are proud to be carving a niche for our style of recruiting and impactful workshop delivery. We are a diverse team ourselves spread across the UK. We walk our own talk and recognise that there are some superstars out there who won’t want to sit in the same office 9 – 5, 5 days a week – half our team work remotely, half our team work flexible or reduced hours to fit in with their other life commitments or goals. We have high expectations around delivery and standards but in return offer a flexible way of working with some of the nicest people you will meet! For us it is all about your attitude and genuine belief in the work we are doing.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or feel there is another way you would add value to our business and work, then please feel free to get in touch.