Up to £55,000 per annum
Our client has an opening for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their business.
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for leading the Accounts Payable team for the EMEA region in the provision of timely, accurate and compliant order to pay services whilst seeking out opportunities for process alignment and improvement. An integral member of the Finance Services leadership team driving forward the finance vision.
- Provides timely, accurate and compliant Accounts Payable services
- Drive compliance within a robust control framework and take responsibility for internal/external audit deliverables for AP
- Provide excellent service delivery and technical expertise to key stakeholder groups including internal/external customer groups, BSO management, peer groups, and external bodies. Providing management with information on aged debt/recovery issues/KPI’s
- Provide strong leadership and development for the AP team
- Key contributor to the SSC Finance Services Leadership Team to collectively deliver the finance vision
- Support key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to work as a member of leadership team and influence senior management
- Strong educational background with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Management of people as well as operational responsibilities essential
- European Languages desirable
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- SAP from an accounts payable, invoice processing and T&E scope