Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
Location: Offices in London, Leeds & Nottingham
Full & Part time available
Inclusive Recruiting are pioneering recruitment and training partners. We provide our clients with diverse, outstanding talent and deliver innovative workshop programmes to progressive organisations serious about embedding inclusion and belonging.
As a company, we are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth as we expand our reach to provide opportunities across the whole of the UK. With our established office in London and now two new office locations recently opened in Leeds and Nottingham, we are seeking an experienced Administrator to support the team with administration duties across both the recruitment and training sides of our business.
Our ambition is huge, as is our commitment to providing exceptional service to our candidates throughout their journey through the application and interview process. It’s an exciting time for them and for us! We want to help exceptional talent find the opportunities their experience and ability deserve, enabling them to dazzle and exceed all expectations. With our Diversity & Inclusion in recruitment training programmes, we aim to bring true inclusion and belonging into the workplace, challenging the status quo and removing barriers. We are passionate about enabling our clients to move past talking about D&I and start taking action!
We have created a culture we are proud of; an open, transparent and naturally collaborative style that allows us to deliver fantastic results for our clients and candidates, whilst building a fabulous team here at Inclusive Recruiting where the emphasis is on capability and credibility.
Who are you?
- We are all about exceeding expectations and paving our own path. We will need to know you are too – we don’t follow the ‘recruitment pack’ . You will be able to demonstrate this is your mindset, behaviours and experience to date. We are proud to be different
- You will take the time to understand our business and why we are here
- You will be naturally driven with a strong work ethic and integrity is at the core of all you do
- Good time management and organisation is crucial
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- An open mind and ability to work independently is also important
- Answering incoming enquiries via phone and email
- Diary management of team calls and meetings
- Hotel bookings and travel arrangement, as and when required
- Keeping the CRM updated on a daily basis with new roles, workshops, clients or candidates
- Ensuring all required documentation from clients or candidates is sent, returned and stored correctly
- Uploading new roles onto relevant sites, internal and external
- Obtaining reference details
- Arranging and confirming interviews with clients & candidates
- Assisting with diary management of the Directors x 2
- Collation of all workshop materials
- Logistics and diary management for all workshop bookings and facilitators
Why Inclusive Recruiting?
We get it – this is a two way process – we need to be right for you too! Here at IR, we are proud to be carving a niche for our style of recruiting and impactful workshop delivery. We are a diverse team ourselves spread across the UK. We walk our own talk and recognise that there are some superstars out there who won’t want to sit in the same office 9 – 5, 5 days a week – half our team work remotely, half our team work flexible or reduced hours to fit in with their other life commitments or goals. We have high expectations around delivery and standards but in return offer a flexible way of working with some of the nicest people you will meet! For us it is all about your attitude and genuine belief in the work we are doing.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or feel there is another way you would add value to our business and work, then please feel free to get in touch.