£26,000 – £30,000 per annum
About the organisation
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic charity organisation that helps other charity organisations become more digital. This organisation stands out from other charities, they work like a B2B organisation, supporting their clients with digital ideas to include, events, content and a fantastic software platform. They are fast paced, momentum building and changemakers in their field, with all of this being underpinned by a great strategy, they have the behaviours of a startup rarely seen in the charity sector. People are an asset here, they have a fun, forward thinking culture, with wellbeing and team health and engagement being top priorities for the organisation. We are supporting them to find two new team members to join this great team.
As a Campaign Marketing Executive, you will oversee, contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns for technology clients and partners. You will be capable of juggling multiple projects at any one time, using data to underpin strategic decision-making and ideating innovative campaigns to meet partner needs. You’ll have experience in working on a small team and be able to evidence your ability in doing so. You’ll be proactive, inquisitive, and keen to deliver innovative, impactful marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a dynamic thinker and doer who is analytical, data driven and organised.
- Have experience in successfully delivering marketing campaigns and exceeding targets
- Have excellent communication and project management skills and be happy working to deadlines in a fast-changing environment
- Have strong digital marketing skills and a good understanding of content marketing and advertising
- Have experience working in a small marketing team
- Understand modern marketing theory and be able to adapt approaches for different business models
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, execution and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns for technology partners.
- Manage the campaign process, using effective project management theory and practice
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, campaigns and projects.
- Support the development and implementation of a campaign marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Track campaign performance and prepare regular reports for partners and stakeholders.
- Be a brand ambassador in everything you do, attending networking events and keep the mission at the forefront of all work.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and project management
- Understanding of project management best practice and how to underpin execution with strategy and process.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular excel.
- Experience with email marketing software and social media tools.
- Experience executing lead generation campaigns for clients
- Experience distributing and promoting a variety of content including audio, video, survey and written content
- Understanding of analytics tools such as Google analytics
- Experience with CRM systems for data analysis and segmentation
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SaaS and CMS systems (Desirable)
- Experience with Photoshop, Audition and Premiere Pro (Desirable)
Why work for them?
- An opportunity to directly help a large number of great causes
- Start-up mentality and culture
- A really friendly, positive working environment (we often have cake!)
- Regular team dinners and social events
- Access to a range of perks, from discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships to free coffees and high street vouchers
- Private healthcare and cashback for dentistry, physiotherapy and more
- Free financial and pension advice
- 25+ days holiday per year and the option to carry days forward