£22,000 – £24,000 per annum + bonus (depending on experience)
As part of the Commercial Team, the Commercial Executive will be responsible for managing and growing our client’s Wholesale & Food service channels across their portfolio of award winning Nut Butter products. The position will report directly into the National Account Manager.
On top of this the role will work hand in hand with the marketing team to build brand love, visibility and performance in their flagship stores ensuring marketing activity is maximised in line with promotional activity.
The ambition is to treble their business over the next three years and both the wholesale and foodservice channels play a key role in supporting this ambition.
Built on the foundation that health food should never be boring, our client is a rapidly growing, award winning nut butter brand with big ambitions; in just five years they’ve scaled to over 6000 stores nationwide, with listings in high end stores like Wholefoods & Selfridges as well as Tesco’s, Sainsbury’s, ASDA & Morrisons and are the fastest brand in the UK and are a certified B-corporation.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Agreeing and implementing plans with wholesale and foodservice accounts – working with existing customers to agree and implement annual plans.
- Developing great relationships – Building rapport, being easy to work with and growing your network within each customer.
- Best in class trade marketing – working with the marketing team to deliver the best possible activation of the brand in the flagship stores.
- Sales analysis – handling lots of wholesaler data to understand end user performance, ensure promotions are executed and effective and managing the mix of our portfolio to enhance margin.
- Commercial profit and loss management – look after the wholesale and foodservice PnL and ensure budgets are met and investments are made in the right areas.
- Forecasting & Reporting – Working with supply and demand planner to build robust forecast every month.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders within Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, NPD, Technical, SOP. to ensure effective customer service is maintained for all your key accounts.
- Field Sales – Work with national account manager to ensure the field sales team drive incremental sales and unmissable visibility in key accounts.
- New Business Development – Looking for new opportunities within the wholesale channel to open up new end customers or finding new wholesalers that provide access to new regions in the UK.
- Support the wider sales team with adhoc commercial tasks.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience from you:
- The energy and self-motivation to work within a small, rapidly growing business that is going places
- Some field sales / account management experience
- Ability to negotiate and build best in class relationships with our customers
- Some experience of managing a sales profit and loss and demonstrated the ability to deliver to budget spend
- Confident and commercially savvy – you must feel comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels and apply business commercial acumen to your thinking
- A team player – willing to go the extra mile to help others and be collaborative with your approach
- A passion to work in the food and beverage industry!
- But most importantly you will demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with the company and contribute to the success of the company as they grow, showing passion for your role.
Salary Range – £22k – £24k (depending on experience)
Based in London, near Liverpool Street
Flexi-working/working from home options
25 days holiday
Private Health Care