Our client is growing, a market leader in their field they now need to find an exceptional Enterprise Accounts Executive to join their high performing team to drive further growth. The successful new team member will have demonstrable experience of 6-month sales cycles raising Annual Contract values of circa £800k to £1m. The organisation delivers industry leading SaaS services, supporting their large client base to transform legal service delivery.
At its core is artificial intelligence delivered through an impressive and modern platform that extracts insights from invoice narratives. These insights are used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the matter lifecycle. From resource selection to price negotiation and quality of service evaluation, they also drive automation of time-intensive processes like invoice reviews.
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive growth, you need to be a strong self-starter, confident in your abilities and ambition. A core part of the sales team, you will be part of a start-up environment, where flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness are essential. You will work closely with the marketing and sales development teams to identify new opportunities and ensure the pipeline is sufficient to overachieve on quota. You will build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities and ensure you have everything necessary to educate our prospects and get deals over the line. You are a closer, achieving monthly and quarterly targets with an annual contract value of £800k to £1m annually.
- You will be able to comfortably engage with senior stakeholders in target customer accounts via phone, email, video conferencing and in-person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion.
- You will enjoy the engagement with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position the Company’s unique ability to solve the problem.
- You will be building and defending the Company’s business value throughout the selling engagement cycle.
- You will have demonstrable experience of a leading a complex full sales cycle with minimum sales periods of 3 to 6 months. You will be able to demonstrate the full cycle from prospecting/pipeline to close.
- You should have experience in navigating complex prospect environments to build and align the prospect around the Company’s solution.
- You will drive the delivery of your annual sales targets of £800k to £1m of sales achieving this target annually.
- You are a passionate self-starter who is excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- You are creative, work well alone without direction and can drive your own high performance without steer. As an early-stage company there is a roll-your-own element to the work.
- You are competitive – you want to win and you enjoy the win.
- You are highly organized – you regularly use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities and to enable you to win.
- You are a persistent, focused and a strong closer – you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
- You should have demonstrable experience of exceeding sales targets by selling six-figure B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) deals with sales cycles of six months or more and attaining seven-figure annual contract value in sales.
- Experience selling to Finance, Legal and Procurement would be desirable and put you ahead of other candidates.
- Experience working alongside a remote team of peers and closely with a Sales Engineer to help generate and deliver sales.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, confident presenter and communicator to senior stakeholders and clients. (Face to face and remotely)
- Strong technical aptitude, able to learn, adapt and react quickly.
- Willing to travel as necessary
This really is an extremely exciting time to join this organisation, in 2019, they tripled in size and recently raised 8.5 million in venture funding to execute an aggressive growth strategy. Their people are customer-focused, take ownership and make everyday count in the opportunity for direct impact with clients, all team members live the values and are in search of constant improvement for the organisation to continue its growth aspirations.
This role can be delivered from any EMEA location with regular travel as necessary to deliver the role. There are great benefits to include health insurance, great bonuses and a financial commitment to personal development and further education.