£26,000 – £30,000 per annum
About the Organisation
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic charity organisation that helps other charity organisations become more digital. This organisation stands out from other charities, they work like a B2B organisation, supporting their clients with digital ideas to include, events, content and a fantastic software platform. They are fast paced, momentum building and changemakers in their field, with all of this being underpinned by a great strategy, they have the behaviours of a startup rarely seen in the charity sector. People are an asset here, they have a fun, forward thinking culture, with wellbeing and team health and engagement being top priorities for the organisation. We are supporting them to find two new team members to join this great team.
As a Growth Marketing Executive, your prime responsibility will be to expand the user base of our organisation through a variety of different channels. You will be capable of juggling multiple marketing initiatives at any one time, using data to underpin strategic decision-making and growing and nurturing a user community. You’ll have experience in working on a small team and be able to evidence your ability in doing so. You’ll be proactive, inquisitive, and keen to deliver impact driving marketing initiatives.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an all-round growth hacker with strong digital marketing skills and a deep understanding of growth marketing
- Be a dynamic thinker and doer who is analytical, data driven and creative
- Have experience in successfully delivering new marketing initiatives using a wide arrange of channels and content types
- Be able to evidence delivering marketing strategy and exceeding targets
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- Be happy working to deadlines, in a fast-changing environment
- Have experience working in a small marketing team
- Understand modern marketing theory and be able to adapt approaches for different business models
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of growth marketing strategies to grow our audience and create deeper engagement with core users
- General ownership of the platform, managing the upkeep of the CRM, data reporting and funnel building
- Management of organisation wide social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube.
- Execute the paid advertising strategy, track and evaluate performance and iterate as needed.
- Manage and report on our email marketing strategy, developing targeted campaigns that drive exponential audience engagement.
- Build and nurture digital communities on social, groups, platform and in-person.
- Produce creative content for website, advertisements and social media to promote our content including videos, images, banners and more.
- Lead on the PR and earned media strategy, managing key relationships and help share our story to wider audiences
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare regular reports for stakeholders
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- Be a brand ambassador in everything you do, attending networking events and keep the mission at the forefront of all work.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and growth marketing
- Experience with email marketing software and social media management software
- Experience using Google, Facebook and LinkedIn advertisement management platforms.
- Experience distributing and promoting a variety of content including audio, video, survey and written content
- A keen eye for data and an understanding of analytics tools such as Google analytics
- Experience with CRM systems for data analysis and segmentation
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SaaS and CMS systems (Desirable)
- Experience with Photoshop, Audition and Premiere Pro (Desirable)
Why work for them?
- An opportunity to directly help a large number of great causes
- Start-up mentality and culture
- A really friendly, positive working environment (we often have cake!)
- Regular team dinners and social events
- Access to a range of perks, from discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships to high street and digital vouchers
- Private healthcare and cashback for dentistry, physiotherapy and more
- Free financial and pension advice
- 25+ days holiday per year and the option to carry days forward