£60,000 per annum
Our client is on a journey of tremendous growth and are building out their Learning and Development function to help deliver on their mission. To enable them to do this, they have created a brand new Head of Learning & Development role to give their highly talented staff the opportunity to flourish and meet their full potential. You will lead, strategize and oversee the organisations design, development, implementation and embedding of a highly effective L&D function.
They want a visionary, someone who can demonstrate their ability to get creative and fully immerse themselves in the 360 Learning & Development journey; through unconventional ways, inspiring leadership and management to connect with their staff in ways no organisation has been able to achieve before. Our client operates entirely differently from other organisations in the FinTech space. There is a strong culture of being different, being unique and not following the norm. There is an expectation for this culture to continue; our client values free-thinkers, drivers, collaborative mindsets, and people who constantly desire for reaching the pinnacle. While still understanding culture is something that adapts, changes and evolves, and as the organisation continues to thrive and expand, they want to ensure they are doing their best by all their staff who have given 100% to allow their success.
They need you to develop the right programs, for the right roles, as they continue to scale with many offices in Europe, the UK and further expansion of their global setup including that of the USA is core to their future state plans. Do you want to have an impact on one of the fastest growing Fintechs in Europe? Do you have experience in leading the Learning & Development initiative in scaling organisations before?
What will your day involve
- Design, develop, implement and embed a strategic Learning & Development process throughout the organisation’s many different departments to ensure all staff are operating at a high level.
- Head up the design, development, deliverance of scalable management and leadership training that can embed an innovative and inclusive culture.
- Carry out training needs analysis across the entire business and recommend effective, inspiring and innovative solutions based upon your findings.
- Take ownership of designing, developing and embedding effective product-training processes into the organisation’s ecosystem that are easily adaptable and can be further developed alongside organisation growth
- Run and take ownership of broader Learning & Development initiatives.
- Head up the scaling of L&D initiatives as the business continues to go through its rapid growth.
Use a diverse set of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure that our client can command a globally top ranked L&D department.
Does this sound like you?
- Significant experience in a similar role, with a focus on designing and delivering effective leadership and management training?
- Experience of organisational development?
- Having a strong background in project management and can communicate confidently at all levels within an organisation? (Leading on organisation development projects inside of the Fintech space would be awesome).
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering on E-Learning platforms?
- Organized, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner?
- Having a bias towards action and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily?
- Having a passion for the technology industry and special interest in fintech?
- Love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams and reach their potential?
- Being able to understand communication and knowing what emotional intelligence is and the role it plays in maintaining an inclusive culture?
- Have an open-minded approach, enjoy transparency, enjoys a healthy challenge and work in unconventional ways to keep our client at the forefront of innovation.
- Have a hands-on approach and love supporting people’s growth?
- Enjoy working on projects from start to finish no matter the size?
- Have you got experience with an organisation that has gone through rapid growth?
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Equity options available