£75,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a Head of Talent Acquisition to drive consistency, efficiency and best practice across their Talent Team and generate the best candidate experience matched with the best quality of hire.
With a global remit, you will need to implement changes at a local level whilst working on a global expansion strategy across EMEA & NA territories. You will be a key partner to the Leadership Team and a champion to all staff in the business as they go through rapid scaling over the next 18 months.
You will provide direction, guidance and advice, challenge poor practice and accountable for establishing and maintaining the required level of competency across the TA teams. In this role, you will be accountable to the VP of People for ensuring a constant and consistent global ‘best in class’ approach to talent engagement activities and also work closely with the Chief People Officer and the Head of People to ensure the Talent leadership team lead conversations and share/implement best practice in a coherent way across the business.
Key functions of the role:
- To build and introduce sourcing and hiring analytics in order to track and report on recruitment effectiveness and the quality of hire. Deliver actionable insights and set standards that shape global sourcing and recruitment practices.
- Anticipate changes in the external market (diversity, new technology opportunities) to drive innovative best practice and leading solutions. Developing and implementing optimum talent sourcing channels for all hiring, including digital channels, the employee referral program, preferred agency partners and outsourced processes.
- Act as a Centre of Excellence for the TA function, providing consultative support on all matters related to talent attraction methodology, policies etc.
- Fully integrate TA systems and processes.
- Help build capability efforts (including standardised competency framework/mentor program/TA Training Module) – ensuring continuous building of world-class TA and engagement capability in service of business and HR partners. Implement improvements in technology and process that optimise the candidate experience and minimise administrative burden.
- In depth experience of Talent Acquisition, talent processes and recruiting systems, with a proven track record of experience of scaling a business going through rapid international expansion and growth.
- Experience of implementing operational excellence across global teams.
- Highly externally networked with access to market trends and innovations across Fintech and other markets.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and operational execution skills, with a high degree of attention to detail and process in a Project Management function.
- Strong cross-functional partnership skills, working with multiple stakeholders to achieve company objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues to a range of different audiences.
- Ability to challenge effectively and hold others to account whilst maintaining relationships.
- Highly professional standards for customer service, confidentiality and quality of work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think creatively.
- Ability to deploy programmes and processes remotely and through others.
- A continuous mindset for improvement, with constant evaluation of programmes and tools and identifying areas for improvement.