£55,000 per annum
We are looking for a strong HR generalist with HR and payroll knowledge to join our client a Private Banking organisation in London as their HR & Payroll Manager. You will provide HR Management support to the organisation, steering HR activities and employment policy and procedure whilst leading on all Payroll activities. You will be supporting the Heads of Department with recruitment and training needs and lead a small HR team to ensure a best in class HR service to the organisation. This role will also oversee all compensation and benefit activities for the organisation, you will coach and guide your HR team to support with HR duties and any other ad hoc generalist HR activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Day-to-day duties;)
HR Management responsibilities
- To ensure all HR processes and policies are up to date and comply with employment legislation and to ensure all leaders within the organisation are kept informed.
- To support the Head of Departments with their recruitment needs and assist them with the process of interviewing and on-boarding new starters.
- To manage the training budgets and coordinate the training & development for the organisation, maintain the training records and ensuring compliance is met at all times.
- Manage and lead on all employee relation issues.
- With the support of your team advertise vacant positions, liaising with recruitment agencies and/or Universities/Schools to complete administration for all recruitment, arranging interviews, prompting feedback to agencies & applicants, etc.
- Develop an inclusive, supportive HR department, supporting the organisation to keep their employees engaged and supported.
- Compile HR and data reporting on KPI’s for management.
Compensation, Payroll, and benefits responsibilities
- Lead on all the administration for compensation & benefits.
- Responsible for the new starters, leaver’s process & comp & benefits documentation and prepare references.
- Accurately administer all aspects of the payroll with expert use of the payroll system (ADP).
- Manage the administration for the enrolment for employee benefits (such as BUPA and Aviva), processing invoices, and administering the current employees’ schemes.
- To review the P11D process and ensure timely submission to HMRC
- To lead on organisation knowledge of UK tax law and UK Pension laws and keep all policies up to date
- Lead on all benefits initiatives (e.g. car allowance/Bonuses)
Skills & Experience:
- HR experience of leading HR department and a small HR team
- Demonstrable experience of leading on Payroll, Compensation & benefits
- Good knowledge or Payroll systems (ADP preferable)
- Good demonstrable knowledge of UK Tax Law
- Good demonstrable knowledge of UK Employment Law, HR policy and procedure (CIPD accreditation desirable)
- Proactive, good attention to detail and ability to coach and develop others.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders across a multinational environment.
- Passionate and driven to develop D&I and employee engagement initiatives.
- Experience in the finance industry (ESSENTIAL)