£40,000 – £48,000 per annum
Our client is a design company who partners and delivers services to some of the world’s most ambitious companies.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager with a passion for people to join this exciting company and team.
You will be responsible for all pastoral and procedural UK HR matters, reporting into the Head of HR for Europe and line managing an HR team of two.
What we are looking for
- Commercial: working with colleagues in HR to ensure we’re adhering to employment legislation is important, but you’re equally motivated by keeping red tape to a minimum and ensuring everything we do creates value for the business and our people.
- People: the ability to build rapport and relationships across all levels of the business will be essential to your success.
- Communication: you must be a confident communicator and be equally at home talking one-on-one or to a room of 100. Your written communications will be clear, relevant, and on brand.
- Relationships: you appreciate the responsibility you carry as part of the HR team. You’ll act as a catalyst to honest, open, collaborative conversation and ensure nobody’s excluded.
- People: from joiners, to leavers, to long servers, across all levels. You’ll need to build an affinity, language and style with them all.
- Line management: coaching, supporting, empowering and developing our HR team.
- HR policy and procedures: staying up to date with professional HR best practice and making informed and well researched recommendations for change. Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on HR policies and processes
- Organisational and people development: ensuring findings from staff surveys, appraisals, ad hoc conversations and other sources are collated, understood, communicated and acted upon.
- Manage and coordinate: look after the full suite of the Talent process, from appraisal to organisational management reviews.
- Payroll & Benefits: Working with the Finance & Benefits teams you’ll ensure accurate and complete data on people, salaries and benefits for the monthly payroll.
- Culture champion: You will be a strong ambassador for culture by taking an active role in all company events, encouraging the same in others, and ensuring everybody feels included.
- Procedural: work with the internal HRMS team to ensure accuracy of data; ensure the team can access the full suite of Employee Engagement & learning and development initiatives; create and maintain the HR files, delivery of induction and first level line management training programmes.
Skills and experience we need to see
- Over three years’ experience as an HR Manager or Advisor capacity is essential.
- Being a self-starter; working with global stakeholders and experienced at building relationships with people over the telephone or digitally as well as face to face.
- Experience in line management.
- Experience of providing HR support and advice to staff internationally would be an advantage.