London based (with flexibility to work from home or other office locations when required)
We are a specialist Recruitment and Training Consultancy who put diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative and reliable recruitment solutions to our clients, with honesty and integrity at the core. Our business is constantly evolving and we encourage our people to develop too.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Recruitment Consultant to spearhead our strategic growth and lead from the front. You will be based in our London office with the flexibility to travel to other regions as and when required.
The main function of this position is to manage and build Inclusive Recruiting’s Business Development arm and work in partnership with our Directors to ensure we are meeting our commercial objectives.
Your role will focus on:
• Enhancing relationships with existing clients as well as targeting new businesses
• Seeking, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities in line with our model.
• Scoping out different organisations and being able to provide a tailored solution.
• Identifying key objectives which will vary from client to client so you’ll need to be agile in your thought processing.
• Client retention and extension. It is important that we retain and maximise our client relationships and scope of partnership.
• Meeting Start – ups, SME’s and Corporate businesses face to face, managing outcomes and creating a long term plan to increase revenue.
• Think creatively and keeping ahead of market trends to build deep networks which can result in new opportunities.
• Building strong networks and increasing the profile of Inclusive Recruiting.
Who we are looking for:
• A solid understanding and proven track record of winning and delivering business within the recruitment sector.
• A specialist in HR, Finance or CSR with established networks and market knowledge.
• A natural ‘networker’ and communicator, who loves to meet people and open up new opportunities.
• Experience in Senior Stakeholder Management and the ability to build and nurture relationships.
• A proactive and focussed approach with the resilience and confidence to push past the barriers and build your own pipeline.
• A passion and commitment to putting diversity and inclusion at the core of all you do and who you work with, clients, candidates and your colleagues.
In return, you’ll receive a realistic progression route through to Director level as well as a competitive remuneration and benefits packages.
• Competitive salary (£DOE)
• Uncapped commission structure
• London based but with flexibility to work from home or other office locations when required
• 25 days holiday + Bank Hols
• Private Health Insurance
• Laptop and phone