We believe that to make a real difference in the working environment you have to empower the leaders of today, and the future, to think and act differently. We participate and lead many training events, conferences and discussions, providing insight, knowledge and practical understanding of flexible working and equality within the workplace. We also provide mentoring services for HR professionals at various stages in their career.
Inclusive Recruiting is a programme of three workshops which build capability in hiring managers to recruit, retain and lead a diverse and inclusive workforce. It consists of three interactive, small group workshops: Inclusive Recruiting, Inclusive Onboarding and Inclusive Leadership. They are not lectures, they demand participation, in depth, frank and confidential discussions from attendees.
Inclusive Recruiting covers:
- The case for diversity and inclusion in recruitment
- Building the recruitment process – understanding the biases in play
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Application screening
- Selection and interviewing
- Decision making and offer.
Inclusive Onboarding includes:
- Completing vetting procedures
- Understanding the impact of your process
- Induction processes – what’s working, what’s not?
- Communication an duration
- Successfully completed – now what?
Inclusive Leadership focuses on:
- Team building
- Managing a flexible workforce
- Handling and resolving conflict
- Continuous improvement and building for the future.
Delegates are expected to prepare for the workshops by participating in set tasks in advance, and will also be invited to attend follow up sessions with workshop peers where you will be able to share your successes, check your understanding and continue to build your capabilities. This approach ensures that delegates embed what they have learnt to be able to create long lasting, continuous change and progress within an organisation.
Contact us today for more information about our workshops and to sign your team up!